1. All of your large furniture is moved, by our team members, to the center of the work area and protected. All unpainted surfaces are masked and covered to ensure your home is protected as well. Plastic and tarps are clean, and free from particles that could get left behind.
2. Based on the work outlined in your estimate, we will fill any nail holes that are no longer desired, repair failed caulking and cracks that need attention.
3. After preparation, we will prime areas that have been repaired, i.e.: patches, new walls, priming smoke damage, or anything specifically outlined in your estimate.
4. Upon completion of your project, all of your belongings are moved back to their original location and the area is restored to the quality in which we arrived. We remove all of our materials and clean the area as needed.
5. Horner Painting does a detailed inspection of the completed work. We ask the homeowner to take the time to note any areas of concern for a touch up to be addressed or a follow up to be scheduled.